We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below, we present the most important information about the rules for us to process your personal data and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
GAT LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY LIMITED PARTNERSHIP with its registered office at Szczęsna Street 26, 02-454 Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register- the register of entrepreneurs by the REGIONAL COURT FOR THE CITY OF WARSAW, WARSAW, XIII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under KRS number 0000711609, NIP number 5223109191, REGON number 36909956700000.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provisions of services offered in it (“Services”).
Purpose of processing
Depending on what you choose it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Implementation of your orders
- Direct marketing of services offered, other than the newsletter
- Newsletter sending
The basis for processing
- The sales contract or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art.6 par.1 (b) of the GDRP)
- We have a legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Art. 6 par.1 (c) of the GDRP)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (Art. 6 par.1 (a) of the GDRP)
- Contact for the provision of services or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Art. 6 par.1 (b) of GDRP)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any potential claims (Art.6 par.1 (f) of the GDRP).
- Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Art. 6 par.1 (f) of the GDRP).
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes ( Art. 6 par.1 (f) of the GDRP).
- Our legitimate interest in evaluating customer satisfaction (Art.6 par.1 (f) of GDRP).
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- No possibility of registration in the Store
- No possibility of using the Store’s services
- No possibility of making purchases in the Store
- Inability to receive information about promotions or special offers available in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent
Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
Within the Store, we can automatically adapt certain content to your needs, i.e. profiling, using the personal data you provided. In the event that profiling could result in decisions that have legal effects on you or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only conduct them if you agree.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any time. Data processing until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will be processing your data only for the period in which we have legal basis for this, i.e. until:
- We cease to have a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
- The possibility to determine, investigate or defend any potential claims related to the contract concluded by the Store with the parties ceases
- You withdraw your consent to data processing
- Your objection to the processing of your personal data is accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was in the legitimate interest of the Administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling,
- depending on what applies in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including encrypting the connection with a SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- Access to your personal data
- Correcting it
- Processing restrictions
- Transferring data to another administrator
You also have the right to be able to object at any time to the processing of your data
- for reasons related to your particular situation- in relation to processing of personal data concerning you, based on Art. 6 clause 1 (f) of the GDRP (i.e. on legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator), including profiling based on these regulations
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our store, like most websites, uses so- called cookies. These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In our Store cookies are used for:
- remembering information about your session
- statistical purpose
- marketing purpose
- sharing the Store’s functions
To find out how to manage the cookies, including how to turn them off in your browser, you can use the file “help” in your browser. You can read information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, appropriate tips can be found on the following pages, depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia
EXTERNAL SERVICES/ DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- Software supplier required to run an online store
- Entity performing the delivery of goods
- Payment provider
- Software provider that facilitates business operations (e.g. accounting software)
- Entity providing marketing services
- Entity providing statistical services
- Relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Write to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org