Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer- in principle, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract. You can withdraw from a contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract to us, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com.
Send the item you want to return to us immediately to the address: 26 Szczęsna Street, 02-454 Warsaw, Poland, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins:
- For a contract in which we issue an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier.
- For digital content - from the date of contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
For payments made by you, as per the terms set out in the regulations, we will refund you immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the refund of payment received from you until we receive the item back.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not given to a consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery for the supply of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
In the event of the necessity of a refund for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund to the same payment card or to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If you are a Consumer and if the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit the complaint to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address Szczęsna street 26, 02-454 Warsaw, Poland.
The defective goods should be sent to the following address: Szczęsna street 26, 02-454 Warsaw
In connection with the defect, you can request:
- exchange the item for one free of defects,
- removing the defect,
or make a statement about:
- price reduction,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a significant defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within a year of noticing a defect, but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
Your complaint will be considered (responded to) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.